In Our Managed Website Analytics services will help you better understand the strengths and weaknesses of your website from page views to click through rate,
MANAGED WEBSITE ANALYTICS
Analytics are the measuring stick for your website.
they are the measuring stick of site usability.
Our Managed Website Analytics services will help you better understand the strengths and weaknesses of your website from page views to click through rate,
What is Managed Analytics exactly?
Managed Analytics are the ongoing monthly collection, measurement and analysis of data gathered from your website. They provide a better understanding of user behavior across your entire website.
Our Managed Analytics platform measures the activity and behavior on your website. We use this data to measure and benchmark site performance. First, we review key performance indicators and provide custom analysis of your data. Second, we work with the pages that suffer from low conversion rates as well as provide detailed reviews of page quality, strengths and weaknesses. Most importantly, we use all of this this data to determine how the data on individual pages performs. We can also determine whether or not customers are moving through the correct sales channel from any one page.
Why are Managed Website Analytics so important?
There’s an old business saying by Peter Drucker that says “if you can’t measure it, you can’t improve it” and Managed Analytics are the measuring stick for your website. Managed website analytics provide awareness and data that we use to create a better user experience for both prospective and existing customers that visit your website.
Knowing customer behavior is also key to optimizing your website for key conversion metrics. For example, our Managed Analytics platform will identify the most popular pages on your website, the most popular paths to purchase, the most commonly clicked buttons, and much more.
With our Managed Analytics platform, we can accurately track the success of any online marketing campaign and help your team make informed decisions on future efforts.
Website Analytics Service Packages
Website Audit & Analysis
Comprehensive Audit & Analysis
- Full Audit Analysis
- Error Reporting
- Strength & Weaknesses Analysis
- Opportunity & Threat Analysis
- Priority Scorecard
- Recommendation Summary
- Remediation Proposal
Proactive Monthly Analytics Reporting
- WordPress Analytics Dashboard
- Monthly site assessment
- Ensure your domain has not been blacklisted
- Ensure all DNS records accurate and in place
- Install and monitor filters to prevent / eliminate spam traffic
- Collection of real-time Audience Data
- Real-time Audience Behavior
- Campaign Data
- Conversion Statistics
Managed PLUS (Ongoing) Analytics
Supercharged Analytics & Strategy
- Proactive internal monthly review of all site statistics and key performance indicators.
- Prepare and deliver a Quarterly analytics summary report.
- Provide insights, recommendations and go-forward marketing assessments.
- Analytics training to help you better understand your analytics and key performance indicators.
- Ongoing tag management, filters and event tracking based on marketing objectives.
- Incorporation of a wide variety of analytics services, testing and optimization services.
How do Managed Website Analytics work?
The Managed Analytics platform uses a combination of ‘tags’ and ‘filters’ which we strategically implement on the pages of your website to collect data. Moreover, with the tags and filters in place, we can gather data from your website each time a visitor clicks a link or visits a page. Tags and filters also gather other information. Such as devices being used, browsers being used, and geographic location among other things.
Our Managed Analytics service uses “cookies” to track individual sessions and determine repeat visits from the same browsers or devices. Since some users delete cookies, and browsers have various restrictions around code, no analytics platform can claim 100% accuracy of the data. However, with strategic deployment and configuration, the data we collect is still very accurate. It is a very powerful tool for building and executing your overall online marketing strategy.
Examples of data collected with Managed Website Analytics
All our Managed Analytics customers have an Analytics Dashboard installed in the Admin section of their WordPress site. This dashboard displays critical information about your website in real time. We will customize your dashboard based on user persona, data range, and other attributes as required.
The data we collect is broken down into more meaningful segments and categories. As the result, this makes everything much easier to use and understand.
The typical Analytics dashboard will usually contain the following information:
- Number of visits, number of unique visitors to your site
- New vs returning visitor ratios
- What country and/or geographic area a visitor is from
- Learn which browser or device a visitor is using (desktop vs mobile)
- The most commonly used landing pages (where a visitor enters the site)
- Most common exit page (where a visitor leaves the site)
- Identify frequently visited pages
- Length of time spent per visit
- Number of pages viewed per visit
- Bounce rate (percentage of site visits that are single-page sessions)
- Identify which marketing campaigns drove the most traffic to your website
- Learn which websites are referring the most traffic to your website
- Understand which keywords and keyword strings are driving traffic to your website
- Campaign medium performance rates (email vs social media vs pay-per-click)
What is a “Conversion”?
Conversion occurs when a visitor to your website completes a preset action on the site such as clicking a button. However, you don’t necessarily need to associate conversions with financial goals. Common examples are when a site visitor finishes an order, clicks a button, submits a contact form. This also occurs when a visitor reaches a specific page or completes an other goal of interest on the website.
We track and record conversions as an absolute number in the Managed Analytics system. They can be thought of as the number of people who took a certain action which you were hoping or expecting them to take as the result of your calls to action on the site.
Why is “Conversion” important?
We use the conversions number as the basis for calculating the “conversion rate”, therefore, they are a key metric. They are the lifeblood of conversion rate optimization and without them there would be no way to determine the success of a marketing campaign or A/B test.
You should not analyze visitor conversion numbers on their own. They have little value until we place them within the context of sample size and duration.
There’s an old business adage that says “if you can’t measure it, you can’t improve it”. Managed Analytics are the measuring stick for your website.
Ready to take the next step?
If you’re ready to start your journey and learn more about how our Managed Analytics services can deliver measurable results and drive informed decision making, we are ready to join you!
Give us a call at (240) 399-3900, contact us online using the form on this page, or start a conversation with one of our representatives using the Live Chat button on the lower right corner of the screen and we can get started. The process is easy, we take very good care of you along the way…and the results will definitely leave you satisfied!