Mosaic offers data center colocation space from single U space to half 21U cabinets and full 42U locking server cabinets as well as private cages in each datacenter facility in Maryland, Virginia and DC. Mosaic can also provide a full suite of Professional Server Management, available on a 24×7 basis, to supplement your staff and support your server colocation and server infrastructure according to your needs.
Our Server Cabinets and Cabinet Cages are the foundation on which we provide dedicated and cloud based server hosting and management. We offer you the ability to start with a small part of a single 42U cabinet and expand as needed into a half server cabinet, full server cabinet or private cage.
Colocation Fully Locking Server Cabinets:
- Fully Welded Tubular Steel Construction
- Load Capacity: > 1000 lbs (450 kg)
- EIA Rack Width: 19″ or 23″
- Meets or Exceeds Seismic Zone 4 requirements (where applicable)
- Fully adjustable mounting rails: tapped or cage-nut with optional RMU markings
- Locking/removable reinforced doors with ventilation patterns that exceed manufacturer’s recommended air flow requirements
- Flush top panels with cable knock-outs for data cable (fiber and copper)
- Unique Locking for each data center cabinet
- Biometric and electronic locking available
- Redundant/diverse network uplinks within data center
- Cabinet-to-cabinet cross connects with colocation, MMR or data centers
- Access to relevant, “real time” data feeds through our Building Management System (BMS) whereby you can monitor “in colo” temperature and humidity, UPS loads, and also review maintenance logs
- 24×7 EPIC Support including Remote Hands and 24×7 Monitoring Services
Each cabinet exceeds major server manufacturer specifications and is compatible with Dell™, Sun™, HP™, IBM™, Cisco™ and other 19″/23″ rackable data center equipment.
Data Center Colocation Power Availability:
- Over 35kw per rack in AC or DC configurations
- Single, Dual and Triple (A+B+C) power feeds
- 110, 208/220, 277, 480V AC feeder options
- 48 – 600V DC power options
- All power feeds backed by separate uninterruptible power systems (UPS)
All Mosaic Datacenter and Server Hosting / Server Colocation services are backed by our 24×7 EPIC Support and Service Level Agreement.